Lobster Pencil 4 Lobster Pencil 4

Ganglia alight

I don't know how I found this, or if and who linked me to it, but I watch this all the time. It hits a very important spot in my brain, where rough and fine art juxtaposition, the gestalts of motions through space and of mathematical relationships, & driving, drilling music meet. It's absolutely exhilarating. How can I get the music?

Clocklife Clocklife

Stunning cinematics.

Excellent animatronics.

Academy 00B Academy 00B

style

class

Inquisitive Dave Inquisitive Dave

Thoughtful

Most people don't put a lot of deep thinking into their games, but this shows an actual, non-negligible intellectual point to the game. This is the kind of thing I like to see on Newgrounds. Unfortunately, there are a few glitches (as I'm sure you know by now). One particular glitch is that when you exit to the right of the far-west room, with the sealed off roof and door, you land on the bounding box of the hill, not the bottom of the hill. If you go to the right of that small hill and go back left it will work properly, but you can jump onto the bounding box at any point.

Bill the Demon Bill the Demon

Larfaigh

Nice, but not as good as the original... too slow... Plus, I misses the background music. =( I remember this from, like, 97 or something. Over the years, I've kept on having to find your new site every time I check up on you, because you change so often. =P

ClockMaxportalDancing ClockMaxportalDancing

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I have no idea when to hit the arrow keys! XX; I always play DDR with standard settings, where you hit it as they hit the arrow keys. Lack of options (namely the ability to fix this) is a fatal mistake.