Lobster Pencil 4 Lobster Pencil 4

Ganglia alight

I don't know how I found this, or if and who linked me to it, but I watch this all the time. It hits a very important spot in my brain, where rough and fine art juxtaposition, the gestalts of motions through space and of mathematical relationships, & driving, drilling music meet. It's absolutely exhilarating. How can I get the music?

Clocklife Clocklife

Stunning cinematics.

Excellent animatronics.

Academy 00B Academy 00B

style

class

Stamper N' Johnny Stamper N' Johnny

I don't get it

Hey, why did it cut off at the end?

SardonicSamurai responds:

OH SHI WOOPZI MENTZ TO PUT IN A PENIS :{ I HOPE EVRY 1 NEW WUT WUZ GUNA HAPPEN NEKZT!

AppleClock and the Tree AppleClock and the Tree

Beep Beep

Already a PencilClock.

Inquisitor is a pedophile Inquisitor is a pedophile

Fierce

I raped a baby to this flash.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

@@@Oh that wasn't so bad@@@

That was pretty good. Take off the blur filter on the bullet-against-blue part. It's ugly. If you really want blurriness, find a more original way of representing blur. I don't mind the glow filtered parts so much because it's not so obviously a filter and is aesthetically pleasing, but you could do so much better with those parts. Conceptually agreeable.

Tripcatyo Tripcatyo

Deep dark dooop beep boop

Is it just me having Rorschachian association responses or do those interference masks on the trip visuals look like a series of splooging dicks?

The Magic Cake The Magic Cake

AND BEEE LOOOOVEDDDD... INn...... RRETTTUUUUUUUURN

BABY SEX! BABY SEX! IT'S AWWWWRIGHT!

A timeless birthday classic. I promise I will show my children this when they are older. And existant.

Sunshine: TANKMEN Sunshine: TANKMEN

WEEEE WRENCH WER"r WE'RE NOT SSOSOO DIFFERENT U&IZ

I feel like if our two Tankmen were to somehow make love and give birth to a child, it would be the second coming of Jesus.

Seamonky responds:

LMFAO! Your flash was quite catchy with the music. If that did happen, then wow. That would be totally awesome! Thanks for the cool review Loki_Clock! :D